Monday, February 02, 2009

My Funny Valentine

~ For The January Book Club project, I made a cute wall hanging.

~ I used a lid from a long lost box and altered it. On the back, I created the scalloped edge with a small Fiskars heart punch and glued them in place. The inside of the lid, I glued down decorative paper to which I spritzed with Candy Apple Glimmer mist.
Using random photo's that I keep in a box on my desk for such a occasion, I found one to be the focal point, adding foamy wings found at the craft store. I used stickles on the wings and in the mini cup cake liners. I then punched out the photo's with a craft punch and postioned them in with foam tape.
With a fiskars hand punch I attached red twine on the top and bottom.




3 comments:

michelle said...

It is adorable Michelle!

Sandy said...

How clever. Doing some blog walking and looks like we have several things in common. I do crafts, but also enjoy travel. If you feel like a vacation without the need to pack...stop in. lol

Welcome mats always out.
Sandy

Pam Hoffman said...

Is the challenge for March ready to go?

I'd like to see what it is and maybe try my hand at something.

:)

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com