Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August Challenge


Better late than never, right? Sorry this is late posting! The August Creative Challenge is a color challenge. Goddess Kathryn picked the colors: pink, red & orange. A personal favorite combo of mine right now. Here's a doll that displays these colors. She's in my shop right now & if you want to order her, I'm offering Goddess fans a 10% discount. Just type Goddess in the comment of your order and I'll refund the 10% to your Paypal account.

What have you made with these colors? Post it on your blog & then leave a comment here so we can all see!

Goddess Laura

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I've seen this doll up close and she is just darling!I can't wait to participate in this challenge too!

becky susanne said...

I posted some pictures of pink, red and orange stuff to try to get my creativity flowing. I think I have a few good ideas!

becky susanne said...

I finished something! It's red, pink and orange. Go have a look!
-becky susanne

Julie O. said...

Hi Michelle! Cool challenge!

I just wanted to say thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog!