Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Inspiration Challenge-June

The Goddesses of Craft have decided to challenge themselves each month with Inspiration Challenges and you are invited to join-in the fun! Each month, we will introduce an inspiration-it might be a piece of art, a word, a color, or anything else. Then we will create something (in our media of choice) that reflects that inspiration. Check back often to see how we each interpret the inspiration. If you play along, simply blog about your creation, include a link to this blog and then comment here so we can all see what you did!

June's Challange is: Sex and the City!
The hit movie (and TV show) are all over the place right now. What can you create that Carrie (or Amanda, Charlotte or Samantha) would want?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm inspired! I have something that I'm entering in the fair and have a few things up my shot sleeve ( it hot here) for my shops items.