Monday, August 28, 2006

Message from Lydia

I received the following email from Lydia and, with her permission am posting it here to keep everyone in the loop. I let Lydia know we are here for her & will miss her!


Dear Laura,

I'm sorry that I haven't been good at keeping up with the correspondences
concerning the Craft Club. I'm not going to be able to participate in the
club at this time - at least for the next few months. My heart's not in it
right now. I hope I can rejoin you all at a later date. I've been very
preoccupied during my entire trip to Michigan and ever since. My mother's health has
deteriorated considerably in the last year and my dad just celebrated his 87th
b-day. Fortunately, he is reasonably in good health considering his age. Even
though they have a live in caretaker for most of the week they are just too
far away from all three children to be of any help.
Up until now my father has been very resistant to moving to California.
My father has finally agreed for us to at least start looking into tentative
plans for relocation. I'm going to be helping my brother with whatever I can.
I know that October is my month for organizing something for the Club. I
still think that everyone would enjoy the Gemfaire at the Orange County
Fairgrounds even if I don't join you.

Lydia

No comments: